You are eligible to participate in the 2020 Commencement Ceremony if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You graduated in the summer 2019 or fall 2019 terms.
- You applied to graduate in the spring 2020 term.
- You will have enough credits at the end of the spring 2020 term to finish your remaining credits in the summer 2020 term.
- BALS students must be within 12 credits.
- MPS and non-thesis MALS students within 6 credits at the conclusion of the spring 2020 term.
If you do not meet one of these three criteria, you are not eligible to participate in the 2020 Commencement Ceremony.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to participate in the Commencement Ceremony, email firstname.lastname@example.org.