You are eligible to participate in the 2019 Commencement Ceremony if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You graduated in the summer 2018 or fall 2018 term.
- You applied to graduate in the spring 2019 term.
- You will have enough credits at the end of the spring 2019 term to finish your remaining credits in the summer 2019 term
- BALS students must be within 12 credits.
- MPS and non-thesis MALS students within 6 credits at the conclusion of the spring 2019 term.
If you do not meet one of these three criteria, you are not eligible to participate in the 2019 Commencement Ceremony.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to participate in the Commencement Ceremony, email firstname.lastname@example.org.